Friday, January 25, 2013

Pencil Control


After procrastinating for a long 6 months, I finally tattooed my buddy's XBox controller.  Not exactly a tattoo per se, its graphite!  He'll have to spray some clear coat or ink it himself.




The drawing surface was much smaller and much harder to draw on than anticipated.  As you can see, I had to omit part of the bikini girl.

She had a face?

At least Cortana survived sorta intact.

What about the smaller icons?  I couldn't get Gambit's eyes quite right, so I switched it up to some playing cards on the left.  Spiderman's eyes are pretty obvious on the right.  And yes, he is a Brit(ish enough) man proud to sport the Union Jack.  Also enjoys Ricky Gervais, Billy Connoly and Eddie Izzard.



***

The first image that popped into my head when he asked me to draw something, was Mario.  In a split second, I realized my folly of drawing Mario on an XBox controller.  Please do not burn my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment